Top 10 best cover photos of female-based novels.
A cover page for a novel is very important because it represents what the novel has to offer and also keeps the mystery about the novel’s concept. The cover page acts as a poster of a movie outside or it acts as a trailer of a movie that gives a glimpse about the movie.
An ideal cover page must contain the relevant information about the novel and properly reflects the idea of the novel at the right pitch, a cover should be attractive and eye-catching to the reader.
The following are the 10 best cover pages of novels written by female authors.
- Work Party by Jaclyn Johnson– Jaclyn Johnson is an entrepreneur by the time she was 28 she has started her 2nd business which is the multimillion-dollar company “Create and Cultivate”. Work Party is a book about practical career advice for women, published on 21st August 2018. The cover page perfectly reflects the idea of self-care, enjoying life, and achieving your goals.
- Girls, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis– Published on 5th March 2019, this novel is a self-care book. Rachel Hollis wrote for the ladies who want to get rid of embracing memories and focus on achieving their goals. The cover contains her photo reflecting that she is confident and takes charge of her decisions, the page also contains a quote by Rachel Hollis saying, “A shame-free plan for embracing and achieving your goals”.
- Becoming by Michelle Obama– Becoming is the memoir of a former first lady of the United State Michelle Obama, published on 13th November 2018. The book is all about what it feels like to be in that highest position, handling responsibilities in professional and personal life. The cover page of the book contains the photo of Michelle Obama representing the context of the book, the cover is quite simple but the photo of Michelle Obama and her expressions steals the show. The light blue background represents the simplicity of her life, it also contrasts the whole cover page and makes it eye-catching.
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves– Published on 2nd April 2019 the novel is a story of a girl who loves a boy unconditionally then they tear apart because of some reason and after some meeting each other again by the wish of faith but could not be able to start their relationship once again because of their anxiety and awkwardness. The cover page of the novel perfectly represents the context of the novel from the point of view of the author, the background of the cover takes you in nostalgia and the photo of the girl from behind does the rest of the work.
- A Spy in the House of Love by Anais Nin– Published in 1954, the novels follow the story of Sabina, a woman who dares to enjoy the sexual license that men have always known, Sabina takes the strong step of not becoming committed to just one man. She breaks the barriers of society and becomes a rebel to be free to explore her sexual desires. The cover page of the novel is a masterpiece, containing a quarter face of a woman that is just perfect. The white simple background contrasts the facial and makes the cover mesmerizing.
- Reputation by Sara Shepard– This novel is just simply a great thriller published on 3rd December 2019 covering multiple genres like mystery, psychological, thriller, domestic fiction. This book tells a story about an incident when a hacker dumps 40,000 people’s emails from lots of people. This incident reveals that a man murdered his wife’s sister. Reputation is full of twists and turns and it’s a story of intrigue, sabotage and the secret people keep and how far we go to keep them hidden. The cover is just excellent and fits with the theme of the book and also reflects the context inside the novel.
- Home Going by Yaa Gyasi– It is the 1st novel of the author, published on 7th June 2016. The main theme in the novel is family legacy, history, and slavery. Family legacy: Effia and Eisi families represent 2- different versions of African heritage: those who were sold into slavery and those who were spared. The cover page is quite fitting on the theme of the novel, representing African legacy and culture with vibrant colors like orange, yellow, and many more. The color scheme of the cover page makes the novel more attractive and eye-catching.
- Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton– Published on 15th January 2018, this novel is an autobiography of the author, containing her experience of life regarding love, relationship, break up, family, intimacy, and so on. The cover page of the novel is very cleverly designed, if you look at the cover page all the other things are cut by a pen but not love, representing the context of the novel which revolves around the term “love”. You can just see how smartly the cover page reflects the idea of the novel and also catches the attention of the people.
- Necessary People by Anna Pitoniak– Published on 21st May 2019, this novel is one of the finest psychological thrillers of 2019. Praised by Mr. Lee Child, this novel narrates the story of two best friends Stella and Violet, one of them has it all and one of them wants it all. This single-handedly dominates in the genres like thriller, suspense, psychological thriller, and so on. The cover page of the novel is at its best, the red color theme shows the danger and the blend of two photos of the same woman steals the show.
- A Teaspoon of Earth and Sea by Dina Nayeri– Published in 2012, this novel perfectly reflects the fictional world of beautiful literature. It tells the story of a young Iranian woman who journeys to Western cultures to deal with grief, lifted from it by her strong imagination. The cover page of the novel showcases how beautiful and imagination of a woman can be, reflecting the context at a perfect pace. The cover page is just phenomenal.
Below are the links through which you can buy these books…